Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them virtually anywhere. The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications for use on 1 PC.
Microsoft released Office 2013 Professional Plus Full Installed Version contain OneNote, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lync, Publisher, and Outlook. (licensed for use on one PC).
Office 2013 New features
User gets to work like a pro With all the tools needed for an excellent and proper office functioning, users can be assured that they get the best of best features in this version, Replete with the requisite tools, such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook and MS Access, among others, Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus does not leave any stone unturned to make computing a fulfilling experience for its users.
Office 2013 is more cloud-based than office 2010 versions; Office 365 account, a domain login, or Microsoft account can now be used to sync Office application settings (including recent documents) between devices, and users can also save documents directly to their OneDrive account.New features include a new read mode in Microsoft Word, a presentation mode in Microsoft PowerPoint and improved touch and inking in all of the Office programs. Word and PowerPoint also have bookmark-like features which sync the position of the document between different computers. Microsoft Word can also insert video and audio from online sources as well as the capability to broadcast documents on the Web.
Other features of Office 2013 include:
- Remodeled start screen.
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint.
- New graphical options in Word.
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013.
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive.
- IMAP special folders support.
- Excel 2013 supports new limit models.
- Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain)[clarification needed What kind of support?].
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel).
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries.
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook